This document is an electronic record as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder, as amended from time to time. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services from this Website under the laws as applicable in India. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not transact on or use the Website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on the Website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents.
We do not offer any guarantee for our products. We offer a one-year warranty period limited to manufacturing defects on all orders. During the warranty period we undertake to exchange, repair or take corrective action, as per our discretion, subject to review, verification and confirmation of the manufacturing defect in the product by our quality team. We reserve the sole discretion to determine whether or not a particular product has a manufacturing defect.
Defects are considered as imperfection in the wooden frame or material that will impair the product from its use. The one-year warranty period does not cover:
- Any defects or imperfections caused during delivery of the product.
- Any defects or imperfections caused by improper storage, handling, maintenance, assembly, or use.
- Any defects or imperfections caused by intentional damage, misuse, abuse, product modification, accident or negligence.
- Normal wear and tear of fabrics, leather, rexine and crepe from use.
- Normal wear and tear of the product including but not limited to chipping of wood or other material, fading of material, loosening of the upholstery, and losing of shape from use.
- Any defects or imperfections caused due to the changing seasons/climate, humidity, exposure to sunlight and/or any excessive dryness of the air.
- Any defects or imperfections caused by the use of the product in normal course including but not limited to tears, marks caused by cleaning agents, food and beverage marks, pen marks, cigarette burns etc.
- Any commercial use of any products.
Our warranty is non-transferrable and limited to the original purchaser of the product. Warranty is extended solely to the products put to non-commercial residential use. There is no warranty for products used for commercial purpose.
C. Replacement Policy
- Your purchase is eligible for replacement only in the event (a) an incorrect product (i.e. distinct from the product you ordered) was delivered to you, (b) If the product you receive has a genuine quality or manufacturing defect.
- Given the nature of our products, we reserve the sole discretion to provide such resolution as we deem fit. Every return or exchange request is treated as an individual case.
If your purchase meets our replacement criteria as stated above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hours of delivery with the following information:
(a) Order number
(b) Delivery address
(c) Reason for the replacement, supported by images of the product delivered.
- We will not consider any emails or images for replacement of a product sent beyond 72 hours from the time of delivery.
- In the event we find that an incorrect product was delivered to you, we will replace the product delivered to you with the product ordered by you within 2 weeks from the date that the incorrect product is picked up from your provided address, subject to reasonable extensions
- In the event we find that there is a genuine manufacturing defect in the product, we will replace the product delivered to you with another piece of the same product within 2 weeks from the date that the defective product is picked up from your provided address, subject to reasonable extensions.
D. No Cancellation, Return or Refunds
- All Orders placed through the website are final. An Order once placed cannot be cancelled under any circumstances.
- We do not offer the option to return the product and claim refund under any circumstances.
- Products cannot be returned for any reason whatsoever including without limitation any change of heart, or subjective dissatisfaction with the product. Solely in the event of an incorrect product being delivered or a genuine quality or manufacturing defect, certified by our quality team, the product shall be replaced by us in the manner specified in clause 3 above.
E. Product Description
We do not warrant that product description and depiction including photographs, illustrations, dimensions, finish, fabric, colour, shade or appearance or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, current, or error-free and we assume no liability in this regard.
F. Shipping and Delivery
- The delivery time and shipping charges will be as specified at the time of placing the Order. Please note that this is not a guaranteed delivery date for your order. Some areas may take longer due to the frequency of deliveries to the delivery zip code. Our system calculates this estimated date considering the total amount of time to process your order including: packaging, transit time to the delivery provider, and transit time to the delivery address.
- Shipping and delivery of products is done by third party delivery partners.
- In case you order multiple products in one transaction, we will endeavour to ship all products together. However, this may not always be possible. In the event our delivery partner makes 2 (two) attempts to deliver the products and you do not take the delivery of the products on either occasion, we shall be free to cancel the order.
- Timely shipping and delivery of products is subject to force majeure events. We shall not be liable for any delay caused on account of acts of God including war, revolt, rebellion, state of emergency, strikes, riots, change in law, natural disasters (such as floods, earthquakes, hurricanes, cyclones, tempests, exceptionally adverse weather conditions), pandemics, or other unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control.
- We cannot make any changes to the delivery address once your online order is placed. Orders placed online begin processing immediately in our system to ensure order fulfilment and shipping time. If the delivery address must be changed, your order will have to be cancelled and then re-placed.
- You are responsible for examining your order upon delivery to ensure that there are no visible signs of damaged, missing or incorrect pieces. In the event that there are missing, damaged or incorrect pieces, please contact us within 72 hours of your delivery.
- Prices for products are described on the Website in Indian National Rupee (INR) and may change as per our discretion, without notice from time to time.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical or any other error on any page on the Website, brochure, advertisement, other electronic or physical document, we reserve the right to rectify such error. In the event any order has been placed by you prior to the rectification of the incorrect price, we reserve the right to refuse, cancel, modify, or take any action we may consider appropriate in that regard, regardless of whether an order confirmation has been sent or not, and/or any payment has been made by you or not. If payment has already been made for an order placed at the said incorrect price and we have exercised our right to cancel such order, we will refund the said payment, without interest, within a period of 30 days, and the items will not be shipped.
H. Sale, Offers and Discounts
- We have the right to change or discontinue any sale/offer/discount/promotional scheme at any time without prior notice. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of sale/offer/discount/promotional scheme
- The prevailing sale/offer/discount/promotional scheme is valid only for the notified period or until stocks last. No extensions will be possible on the sale/offer/discount/promotional scheme. The sale/offer/discount/promotional scheme can be discontinued prior to the specified date as per our discretion, for any reason whatsoever.
- You cannot modify/cancel/return/seek refund in relation to an order to which a sale/offer/discount/promotional scheme has been applied.
- No two offers can be clubbed for purchase of same product(s) at a time.
- Gift vouchers and promo codes are applicable subject to the terms stated therein. Gift vouchers and promo codes shall not be applicable to items which are already subject of any sale/offer/discount/promotional scheme.
I. Payment Policy
While using any of the payment methods described on the Website for any of your purchases, we will neither be responsible nor assume any liability, whatsoever, in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you inter alia due to the following reasons:
(a) Lack of authorisations for any transaction.
(b) Exceeding the pre-set limit mutually agreed upon between you and the transacting bank.
(c) Any payment issues arising out of the transaction.
(d) Decline of transaction for any other reason.
- All valid Credit/Debit Cards and other payment instruments are processed using a Payment Gateway, and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between you and the transacting Bank and you and the Payment Gateway. You agree to peruse the aforesaid terms and conditions carefully prior to entering into any transaction. We claim no liability in this regard.
- You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card/debit card/banking details provided by you will be correct and accurate and you shall not use a credit card/debit card/banking details which is not lawfully owned by you in any transaction. We will not be liable for any credit/debit card or banking fraud. The liability for fraudulent use of any credit card/debit card/banking details will be borne exclusively by you.
J. User Information, Account and Password
The login process on the Website requires you to create an account on the Website. It is your sole responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your User Id and password for the Website.
You are solely responsible for any activity occurred under the account. Kindly ensure to exit at the end of each session and take other measures to prevent unauthorized access of your account or breach of security. We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage on account of unauthorized access of your account.
You are responsible for the validity of account information provided during the Website login process. In case of submission of untrue, incomplete or inaccurate information we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account.
K. Compliance with Laws
You shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999, Customs Act 1962, Information Technology Act 2000, Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act 2010, Income Tax Act 1961, as amended from time to time including Rules made and Notifications issued thereunder from time to time) as may be applicable while using the Website. We shall not be responsible for any non-compliance of laws by you in your use of the Website.
L. Conditions for Use of the Website
- We disclaim all the liabilities arising in relation to offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable content that is exposed to a user while accessing the Website.
The content posted or uploaded on the Website should not be offensive and should be in accordance to the applicable laws. Users are legally liable for the content they post. Hence you accept not to:
(a) Discredit, harass, abuse or violate the legal rights of any person.
(b) Impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person.
(c) Publish, post or distribute any inappropriate, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
(d) Upload the files, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws that are not owned by you.
(e) Collect or share data about other users.
(f) Infringe the code of conduct applicable to any particular service.
(g) Breach applicable laws or regulations in force within or outside India.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for any loss or damage or any breach of your obligations under the terms.
- You agree that you shall not permit a third party to use your login details, including User ID and Password to place an order through the Website, or do the same on their behalf.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation:
- Uploading files containing virus or similar program that may damage the Website.
- Undertaking any activity that disrupts the Website, the servers or networks connected to the Website.
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing" or "crashing".
- Sending unsolicited emails, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
- Accessing the Website through any other interface, which is not provided by us. Use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any other similar process to access or attempt or access the Website or content (or any portion thereof) shall be strictly prohibited.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activity being conducted on the Website.
O. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, Amardeep Designs India Pvt. Ltd., its owners, licensees, affiliates, subsidiaries, group companies (as applicable) and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Website, or its services.
P. Applicable Law
Q. Intellectual Property
This site is controlled and operated by us and the products shown therein are sold by us. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. You agree not to copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, communicate or distribute the material on the Website in any manner whatsoever, directly or indirectly, or assist or abet any other person to copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, communicate or distribute the same. Without our prior written consent, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is strictly prohibited.
We respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your Trademark / Copyright or any other intellectual property has been infringed, you can write to us at email@example.com
If you or we terminate your use of the Website or any service, we may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Website and will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so. You shall be liable to pay for any service or product that you have already prior to the date of termination by either party whatsoever.
S. Contact Us
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below: